ICCAS 2017 will be held on October 18~21, 2017 at Ramada Plaza, Jeju, Korea.
The Jeju (also known as Jeju Island) is the largest island off the coast of the Korean Peninsula, contains the natural World Heritage Site Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes, and has a temperate climate.
The aim of ICCAS 2017 is to bring together professors, researchers, engineers and students worldwide to present their recent works and discuss the state-of-the-art technologies related to control, automation, robotics and systems.
Proposal for invited/organized session (Mini-symposium)
- June 10, 2017: Submission deadline
Regular papers (3 – 6 pages) & Invited/organized session papers (1 – 6 pages)
- June 15, 2017: Submission deadline
- August 1, 2017: Notification of acceptance
- August 31, 2017: Submission of final camera-ready papers
Research poster papers (1 – 2 pages)
- August 22, 2017: Submission deadline
- August 31, 2017: Notification of acceptance
- September 7, 2017: Submission of final camera-ready papers